Super-Pufft Foods is committed to promote and maintain environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of our customers, employees and the communities in which we operate. We will conduct and grow our business in a manner that protects the environment and demonstrates good stewardship of our natural and internal resources.
Our company strives for continuous improvement through the development of specific programs that address the environmental impact of our activities, products and services. At Super-Pufft Foods, Ltd. we achieve this by:
- Supporting pollution prevention and minimizing the environmental impact of any new development.
- Using materials and energy efficiently to conserve natural resources.
- Reviewing environmental objectives and monitoring performance.
- Cooperating and developing liaisons with the community, suppliers and contractors, government agencies and other organizations engaged in improving the environment.
- Ensuring that all employees are made accountable for these policy goals through training and communication throughout the company and by monitoring any potential impact of our operations.
- 100% of our Organic Waste, 99% of our Cardboard, 98% of our plastic, 100% of our cooking oils and 100% of our Waste Water is Recycled!